Homophones Activities | Homophone Lessons and Worksheets
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Homophones and commonly confused words trip kids up in both reading and writing - with my Homophones Worksheets, Homophones Pre-Assessment, and Homophones Writing Assignment, students will have FUN while they “hunt” for and “inspect” homophones (in both print and digital options!) Test kids’ prior kPrice $7.20Original Price $9.00Save $1.80
Homophones and commonly confused words trip kids up in both reading and writing - with my Homophones Worksheets, Homophones Pre-Assessment, and Homophones Writing Assignment, students will have FUN while they “hunt” for and “inspect” homophones (in both print and digital options!) Test kids’ prior knowledge with the pre-assessment, and then challenge them to a little homophone fun before finishing up with a homophone writing assignment. Your students will stop confusing those pesky homophones in NO time!
Homophones are one of those things that kids need to practice, practice, practice - you’ll love a quick way to figure out your students’ current knowledge level with the homophone pre-assessment, and multiple opportunities for kids to practice with commonly confused words.
✅Your Homophone Resource Includes:
- Homophone Pre-Assessment with Answer Key
- Digital Homophone Pre-Assessment with Answer Key
- Homophone Hunter worksheet with Answer Key
- Digital Homophone Hunter with Answer Key
- Homophone Inspector worksheet with Answer Key
- Digital Homophone Inspector with Answer Key
- Homophone Writing Assignment where students apply their learning
- Digital Homophone Writing Assignment
❤️See what teachers like you are saying about the Homophones Activity:
Lisa C. says, "Used this resource as a last-minute emergency sub plan...kiddos loved it!"
Sarah B. says, "Great resource for teaching homophones. My students found the digital copies very engaging.”
Check out my Digital Graphic Organizers resource, which features 40 EDITABLE Digital Graphic Organizers. Look no further for KWL Charts, Venn Diagrams, SWBST Summaries, Plot Diagrams, and more!
Check out my Digital Notes Templates resource, which features 25 sets of Digital Notes Templates (17 are EDITABLE!). Students can take notes on your lessons, books, podcasts, TedTalks, read alouds, and more!
✨24 Digital Drop & Drag Templates
If you want to create digital activities that require your students to INTERACT with your lessons, these 24 Digital Drop & Drag Templates are for you! Your drop and drag lessons will have your students matching, labeling, ordering, etc… They can be used for content from any subject or grade.
Check out my Writing Dialogue resource, which features rules for writing dialogue and practice with quotation marks in narrative writing. Look no further for explicit practice with writing dialogue!!
Check out my Poet or Pop Music March Madness Competition to make poetry more relatable - students study poetic devices present in pop music while holding their very own March Madness tournament!
Check out my Langston Hughes resource, and highlight a prolific poet with relatable poems. Featuring poems about DREAMS, students will work through figurative language as they analyze poetry and write their own pieces.
FOLLOW ME and I'll alert you when new resources are uploaded. New resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you kindly,
Copyright © Mrs. B's Brainy Bunch