PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Homophones List, Task Cards, and Anchor Charts: This Homophones product includes an 8-page list of lower level homophones (over 200 words with definitions), 36 task cards, an answer sheet, and an answer key. This common core aligned product was created for 1st-3rd grade. Upper level homophones lists and task cards are available in my store if you need them.
Also note that the definitions listed for the words are simply to illustrate the varied meanings of the homophones and are not exhaustive definitions. Please let me know if you have questions about this product prior to purchasing.
This is the link for the UPPER LEVEL Homophone product:
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.