UPDATED! If your students need practice and reinforcement on misused homophones and commonly confused words, this resource is for you! These engaging activities can be used as a class activity or friendly competition for your middle school ELA classes... and are also perfect activities to leave for a substitute teacher. Now UPDATED to include DIGITAL versions of each activity!
FOLLOW ME for notifications when new products just like this are uploaded.
There are 50 misused homophones on each activity, with the 2nd activity increasing in difficulty. Answer Keys are included. Sure to be a hit with your students!
This Resource Includes:
- Homophone Pre-Assessment with Answer Key
- Digital Homophone Pre-Assessment with Answer Key
- Homophone Hunter worksheet with Answer Key
- Digital Homophone Hunter with Answer Key
- Homophone Inspector worksheet with Answer Key
- Digital Homophone Inspector with Answer Key
- Homophone Writing Assignment where students apply their learning
- Digital Homophone Writing Assignment
***This product is also part of a Homophones Bundle with DIGITAL task cards that make a great assessment tool.
**If you want to create digital activities that require your students to INTERACT with your lessons, these 24 Digital Drop & Drag Templates are for you! Your drop and drag lessons will have your students matching, labeling, ordering, etc… They can be used for content from any subject or grade.
*If you're looking for NO-PREP Warm-Ups and Exit Slips, this bundle of 100 Digital Warm-Ups and Exit Slips is for you.
For your English Classroom:
Try my activity on Writing Dialogue.
FOLLOW ME and I'll alert you about new products which are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
As always, please contact me with any questions, or if you are looking for a particular product.
Thank you kindly,