These anchor charts and posters will help your students learn the meanings of tricky homophones and confusing words. The posters have a cell phone text message theme. You can choose to use the completed homophones and easily confused words charts or the partially blank charts where students write in their own examples. Mini-charts for student journals or interactive notebooks are also included.
Click on the preview to see the charts and posters included in this resource. The printables are high resolution and designed for 8.5×11 paper. Please NOTE that this resource is NOT editable.
Here is what is included when you purchase this resource:
• Homophones posters in color (6 pages)
• Homophones posters in BW (6 pages)
• Easily Confused Words posters in color (6 pages)
• Easily Confused Words posters in BW (6 pages)
• Homophones charts, complete and incomplete (3 pages)
• Homophones mini-charts, complete and incomplete (2 pages)
• Easily Confused Words charts, complete and incomplete (3 pages)
• Easily Confused Words mini-charts, complete and incomplete (2 pages)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
buy/by/bye, hear/here, it's/its, they're/their/there, two/too/to, you're/your
Easily Confused Words:
accept/except, affect/effect, desert/dessert, lose/loose, sale/sell, than/then, we're/were/where
I'd appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Click on Posters
to find more great anchor charts.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!