This product features 4 pages that can be assembled to make an 8-page mini book for students to practice learning about homophones and homonyms. It includes:
- what is a homophone?
- practice with homophones - using in a sentence
- tricky homophones (their, there, they're; two, to, too; your, you're)
- cut/paste with homophones
- what is a homonym? (multiple meaning word)
- using dictionary entries and homonyms
- cut/paste with homonyms
This mini book is low-prep, easy to assemble, and gives students great practice with a necessary skill. Students can work on their own, with a partner, or as a whole group to work through the pages of the mini book. Check out the preview file to see the pages included in the book.