Homophone Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Homophone flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Homophone Flippers are a great way to teach and organize homophone vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a homophone picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Homophone Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 24 Homophone Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a homophone picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more homophone vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the homophone pictures to hang on a homophone bulletin board or word wall.
The 24 homophone terms included are:
affect/effect, than/then, which/witch, here/hear, are/our, buy/by, accept/except, weather/whether, there/their/they’re, to/too/two, your/you’re, bare/bear, one/won, break/brake, compliment/complement, aloud/allowed, lie/lay, its/it’s, capital/capitol, principle/principal, eight/ate, die/dye, dear/deer, through/threw
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
Thanks for looking at these Homophone Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store