HOMOPHONES IT'S ITS YOUR & YOU'RE
These homophones are constantly being misused by our students (and adults as well).
The 2 printable worksheets you'll receive will help students "see" when to use them correctly. The context clues within the sentences will help them choose their answers - great chance for class discussion.
You receive TWO full worksheets.
Page 1 is all on "its and it's" where students must choose the correct spelling.
Page 2 is all on "your and you're" again having students choose correct usage.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. See thumbnails for a clearer idea. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE IN MY STORE : JUST CLICK THE LINK!
- HOMOPHONES THEY'RE, THEIR, THERE
- More great practice with these 3 homophones. Sentences, context clues and blanks all waiting to be filled in!
SENTENCE STRUCTURE MIXUPS!
- 2 FULL worksheets where students must "unscramble" mixed up sentences using context clues. Great Language Arts activity!
* * * Great teaching to you!