This primary and intermediate Homophones BUNDLED product includes a zipped file with TWO homophones PDF files.
The primary homophones product contains an 8-page list of lower level homophones (over 200 words with definitions), 36 task cards, an answer sheet, and an answer key. This common core aligned product was created for 1st-3rd grade.
The intermediate homophones product
includes a 10-page list of upper level homophones (over 260 words with definitions), 36 task cards, an answer sheet, and an answer key. This common core aligned product was created for 3rd-6th grade.
Please note that the definitions listed for the words are provided to illustrate the varied meanings of the homophones and are not exhaustive definitions. Please let me know if you have questions about this homophones bundle prior to purchasing.
Please see the individual links for each homophones product here:
LOWER ELEMENTARY HOMOPHONES TASK CARDS
UPPER ELEMENTARY HOMOPHONES TASK CARDS
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
TASK CARD PRODUCTS
FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE PRODUCTS
CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.