4 full worksheets all on different homophones. Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheets 1 and 2 - "THEIR, THERE AND THEY'RE"; students have to fill in the blanks with the correct "their, there or they're". Each sentence uses good context clues to help them decide the correct spelling. (20 sentences / 29 blanks to fill in)
Worksheet 3 - "IT'S AND ITS"; students again use context clues to fill in the blanks with the correct answers. (12 sentences / 12 blanks to fill in)
Worksheet 4 - "YOUR AND YOU'RE", once again students must use context clues to fill in the blanks with the correct spelling; (10 sentences / 16 blanks to fill in)
See the download preview for a clearer idea.
Great opportunity for class discussions. Some of the sentences on these worksheets have more than one blank in them.
Answers included in your download. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Great lesson on “ITS, IT’S, YOUR, YOU’RE, THEY’RE, THEIR and THERE”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Engaging and effective. HOMOPHONES!
- SENTENCE STRUCTURE MIXUPS!
- 2 FULL worksheets where students must “unscramble” mixed up sentences using context clues. Great Language Arts activity that goes beyond “just reading”. Will lend itself to class discussion.
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!