This is a great resource to help your students understand what homophones are and practice using some of the more common ones seen in writing.
Included in this resource are:
- A 15 slide Powerpoint that goes over some of the more commonly
seen homophones and includes whole group practice
- Practice worksheet with your and you're
- Practice worksheet with their, there, and they're
- Practice worksheet with to, too, and two
- Memory game or sorting activity
This is a wonderful product to introduce or review the concept of homophones. It was made with 3rd and 4th graders in mind, but you could use it for higher 2nd graders or struggling 5th graders. Your student's will love it!
15 page PPT+ 4 student practice