HOMOPHONES PRACTICE SHEETS
* “IT’S, ITS, YOU’RE, YOUR, THEY’RE, THEIR AND THERE”
* 7 of the most commonly misused words in the English language.
* Each example on here has a sentence with blanks in it, many with two blanks. Your students must use the given context clues to fill in the blanks with the correct homophones. SPELLING COUNTS!
* You receive 5 practice sheets that have 35 questions PLUS a BONUS ROUND at the end. Many of the examples have more than one answer needed.
* Guaranteed to lead to class discussions!
* See the download preview for a sampling.
* Your download of 6 pages includes answers. Designed and created by David Filipek.
(Homophones Practice Sheets)
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/
Copyright© 2015 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.