This Homophones Spot It and Steal It game keeps all players engaged 100% of the time. Once a card is read, all players are on the look-out to see who has the card.. if you SPOT
it... you can STEAL
it! The player with the most cards at the end of the game, WINS!
This is super fun way to teach HOMOPHONES!
SAVE $$$ BY PURCHASING THE BUNDLE. CLICK **HERE**
1. ate & eight
2. ball & bawl
3. bare & bear
4. blew & blue
5. flour & flower
6. hair & hare
7. knight & night
8. knows & nose
9. mail & male
10. one & won
11. pair & pear
12. sail & sale
13. sea & see
14. toe & tow
HOW TO PLAY:
1. GETTING STARTED:
* You need 3-5 players.
* Place the ‘Spot the homophone...” cards
in the center.
* Deal the picture cards
. Wait until all the cards have been dealt, then place your cards out in front of you (for all players to see).
2. PLAYING THE GAME:
* Take turns picking up a ‘Spot the homophone...” card.
Read the card out loud.
* The first person to SPOT
the picture card
that corresponds with the homophone
. The person who yelled “steal” must correctly identify the picture card in order to keep it.
3. JUST SO YOU KNOW:
* If the picture card is one of your own, you must SLAP THE CARD BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE YELLS STEAL.
*No one can take your card if you do this.
4.WHO IS THE WINNER?:
* Continue playing until all the cards are gone.
The player who STEALS the most cards, wins!!
Looking for MORE AWESOME GAMES?
Click on the green links to learn more:
• LANGUAGE SPOT IT & STEAL IT GAMES
• MATH SPOT IT & STEAL IT GAMES
• SCIENCE SPOT IT & STEAL IT GAMES
Want to BUILD STRONGER WRITERS?
Then you MUST check this out:
• WRITING RESOURCES
To get UPDATES on *resources *giveaways *and sales FOLLOW ME on: