* HOMOPHONES "THEY'RE, THEIR & THERE"
These homophones are constantly being misused by our students (and adults as well).
The 2 printable worksheets you'll receive will help students "see" when to use them correctly.
The context clues within the sentences will help them choose their answers - great chance for class discussion.
20 sentences on "their, they're and there" show students when to use the correct word appropriately. Some sentences have more than one blank to fill in.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. See thumbnails for a clearer idea. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ITS IT'S YOUR YOU'RE HOMOPHONES
- More great practice with these 4 homophones. Sentences, context clues and blanks all waiting to be filled in!
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Lessons on “its, it’s, your, you’re, they’re, their and there”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. HOMOPHONES!
- SENTENCE STRUCTURE MIXUPS!
- 2 FULL worksheets where students must “unscramble” mixed up sentences using context clues. Great Language Arts activity that goes beyond “just reading”. Will lend itself to class discussion.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!