Selection of activities designed to help students understand HONESTY. Perfect for back to school! Activities have the opportunity for whole class, small group or individual learning.
- Honesty Scenario Cards (B&W & Colour Options): Use these scenario cards to unpack what honesty means. Can be used as a whole class discussion, or a small group activity.
- Honesty VS Dishonesty Worksheet: Students read through different scenarios and identify when someone is being honest and dishonest. Could be completed individually for capable readers, or as a whole class with early years.
- Unpacking Honesty: Independent activity for students to identify the meaning of the word honesty
- 'A time I have been honest' Writing Prompt: Apply honesty to your students real life with this writing prompt. Dotted halves option available
- 'In our class we are honest' Acrostic Poem: Reaffirm that your classroom is a place of honesty with this acrostic poem
- 'This is how I am honest' Poster: Multi-use page. Students could draw different ways they are honest, or could use as a writing prompt.
Looking for more? I have activity packs on the following topics:
I would LOVE to hear your feedback so PLEASE don't forget to leave me a comment and follow my store. Every time you leave me feedback, you will receive credits to spend on TPT :)
Any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Receive updates on new products by following me on instagram @gleewithtwothree !