Are you searching for a way to introduce Aesop’s Fables and teach your students/children about character and values?
This set includes worksheets to use with eight of Aesop's Fables for 1st -3rd grades, including homeschoolers. All stories include morals that teach on some aspect of honesty!
The set is over 40 pages and includes:
• Directions Page (for parents/teacher)
• Fable & Moral Reference Page
• 1 Moral & Meaning Matching Game
• Narration & Illustration Pages (for each story)
• Moral Copywork Pages (for each story)
• Moral Cut & Paste Sheets (for each story)
• 1 Fable Recording Sheet
The 8 stories that go along with this set are:
1. Boy Who Cried Wolf
2. Fox & the Crow
3. Vain Jackdaw
4. The Monkey & the Fox
5. The Rooster & the Fox
6. The Fox, Rooster & the Dog
7. Blackbird & Peacock
8. Fox and the Grapes
Note: Stories are not included in this set. There is a resource list of the books you need to complete this set.
If you like this please, please reply with a feedback and follow me! :-)
I have some upcoming Aesop Units that collaborate with the following character/values:
Being a Good Worker
Thanks for your interest in my work. Please remember to rate for credit! :-)