Also included in
- This bundle includes 11 digital escape rooms all with science themes. Students will read informational text and respond to questions that will help them solve the breakout code and escape. Each Escape room has 5 breakout codes. There are drag and drop activities to engage the students. Students$45.60$57.00Save $11.40
Distance Learning! Students will read informational text on Honey Bees. Students will love learning about all the importance of honey bees and how they help pollinate flowers. This resource is online and self-checking. Students won’t be able to escape the room unless they have the correct answers. Incorrect codes are prompted to Try again! Really no prep for teachers! Works great with google classroom. Easy to share by email or Google Classroom for distance learning, but can also be used as independent work time for F2F classes. Your students will need access to Google to use this resource. Please make sure your district does not restrict access to Google before purchasing. Watch this video to see how they work Honey Bee Escape Room Video
The key science concepts in this resource are:
- Honey bees
- The life cycle of honey bees
- Different castes in the beehive
- Roles of different types of bees
- Importance of honey bees to food production
- Conservation of honey bees
Students will use reading informational text skills and will read short passages about honey bees and then use the information from the passages to crack the codes. Each breakout has at least one interactive drag and drop feature. Drag and drops include True False sorts, cause and effect sorts, match question to answer, vocabulary matches, and sorts.
The reading passages are short and high-interest. The science information is rich. This resource is great for science literacy.
Appropriate for 3-5 grade!
If you have questions about my resources please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to teacher: This resource will work best if each student has a device to work on. This is not a paper product, although you can print the recording sheets if you wish to have students record their answers on paper.
A tutorial for teachers is provided. I tutorial slide show for students is also provided!
There is also an instruction sheet for students (with photos) that you can send them with the link.
Please see my other resources:
Please visit my blog