Also included in
- Bugs and Insects Life Cycle Clip Art Bundle: Explore the life cycle of bugs with your budding science students. Motivate your students to learn about how insects like ants, earthworms, and butterflies grow from eggs to adulthood. Great for learning about animal groups and classification. Create a un$26.00$32.50Save $6.50
Honey Bee Life Cycle Clip Art: Explore the life cycle of a bee with your budding science students. Motivate your students to learn about how insects like bees grows from eggs to adulthood. Great for learning about animal groups and classification. Create a unit about bugs and pair with your favorite books.
WHAT IS CLIP ART?
Clip art (or "clipart") are digital images that can be imported into graphic design or desktop publishing software to create documents such as for classroom use. These illustrations can be hand drawn images that have been scanned into the computer or fully digital images drawn on a tablet and colored using graphic design software.
Classroom teachers use clip art to decorate their bulletin board, spice up a PowerPoint presentation, design worksheets and handouts, compose classroom newsletters, decorate your classroom, and create a class schedule with pictures for special needs students.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 7 color images in .png format
- 7 blackline image in .png format
- Honey Bee Life Cycle (full diagram)
- Stage 1: Eggs
- Stage 2: Larva
- Stage 3: Capped Pupal Cell
- Stage 4: Pupa
- Stage 5: Adult Bee
- "Honey Bee Life Cycle" title
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Created by Amie Bentley, © Glitter Meets Glue Designs, LLC