This is a great mini-pick that focuses on the short and long 'oo' vowel digraph. There something for the whole class, small groups/pairs and individuals to do!
It comes with:
1. Hooty Fun board game and cards.
2. Use the cards from the Hooty Fun board game to play 'Boo' (a 'Bang' style card game).
3. Write the Room activity. As students find the words they record them under 'oo' like moon, 'oo' like in book and oddballs (e.g. blood), then write sentences.
4. ABC Order cards and recording sheet (from first to fourth letter e.g. room, root, roof are three of the words on word card).
5. I have, Who Has class activity.
6. Short ‘oo’ and long ‘oo’ cut and paste word sort.
7. Word Search.
You are more than welcome to check out my blog
Down Under Teacher for more ideas and freebies.