Hop Along with Directions and Concepts ~ Happy Easter!
A 35+ page packet targeting a variety of language skills!
(50 total pdf pages: 35 skill pages PLUS B/W copies of color pages, create your own template pages, bonus game cards, and cover page)
1) Basic Concepts and Directions: Each page contains 5 boxes with a directions, ex: Cross out the egg between the baskets. Conceptual terms: above/below, under/over, top/bottom, between, first, second, fourth, last, empty/full, etc. 4 pages (color copies & black/white copies of each page), 1 Create Your Own page.
2) Concepts and Directions with a Grid: Each page contains 10 directions and a grid. Students draw, circle, cross out, or underline items on the grids. 3 pages (color copies & black/white copies of each page), 1 Create Your Own page.
3) 1-step Action Directions (chicks and bunnies): Cards with 1-step action directions, 4 pages (6 cards per page), 1 Create Your Own Page, 1 Bonus Game Cards page.
4) 2-step Action Directions (eggs): Cards with 2-step action directions, 4 pages (6 cards per page), 1 Create Your Own Page, 1 Bonus Game Cards page.
5) 3-step Action Directions (Peeps): Cards with 3-step action directions, 4 pages (6 cards per page), 1 Create Your Own Page, 1 Bonus Game Cards page.
6) Before/After Directions: Cards with temporal (before and after) directions, 2 pages of Before cards (6 cards per page), 2 pages of After cards, 1 Create Your Own Page, 1 Bonus Game Cards page.
7) Conditional (If...then…) Directions: 2 pages with 15 “if/then” directions per page (whole page format, not cards); plus 4 pages (6 cards per page with If/Then directions), 1 Create Your Own Page, 1
Bonus Game Cards page. **The cards and page-format activities can be used with individual students, small groups, or whole classes! It can be fun to have the class listen to the If/Then directions! Similar to ‘Simon Says’ because students must listen carefully. Great for a quick listening and activity break during academics!
**Bonus Cards: I included a set of Bonus Game Cards at the end of each flashcard set for easy printing. You can add these cards to make games more fun!
**Create Your Own: I always include Create Your Own copies because I know how important it is to be able to individualize a task or activity!
**NOTE: I included black/white versions of the worksheet-style pages to reduce on ink and printer costs for buyers. I did NOT create black /white versions of the flashcards because these are generally cards the teacher/therapist keeps and reuses.
Created by: J. Callaway, M.S., CCC-SLP
Clipart by: MyCuteGraphics.com