Just in time for Easter. This adorable Easter song with German roots is a great song for reinforcing the concept of Low Sol, while preparing/presenting the new concept of Low Ti,. Activities in this SMART NOTEBOOK file include:
1. A Cute Easter Egg Steady Beat Icon Tapping Chart and Lyrics Page.
2. A Rhythmic Icon Tapping Chart.
3. A Melodic and Rhythmic Icon Taping Chart using the cute Easter Eggs.
4. Melodic Icon Notation on the Staff where the note-heads are Easter Eggs. This activity also draws students' attention to the location of the new mystery tone "low ti,."
5. An Interactive Ordering activity where students' will arrange Solfege Easter Eggs in correct Melodic order.
6. Real Music Notation with identifying the newly name mystery tone on the staff.
7. A labeling the new mystery tone in various places on the staff interactive activity.
This lesson will be a hit for your elementary music students!!
A PPT format of this lesson is also available for purchase in my store if you do not have access to SMART NOTEBOOK resources..
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License