*******NOW DIGITAL VERSION for Distance Learning, Google Classroom and Seesaw **********
Build community and set a positive tone for the school year, by creating Hopes and Dreams with your students (in person or digitally!)
ALL of the flags based on are based on Goal-Setting, developing Hopes & Dreams, and Getting to know your Students!
16 different .
5 blank to choose from.
11 formatted & 1 blank flag, in each color.
All slides are interactive:
- Directions are on the side of each slide.
- Information can be recorded in text boxes marked “text.”
- Pictures can be inserted, where the camera icon is located.
- There are many skills, which can be embedded in this product:
- Using the camera tool to insert photographs, to search images on the web, or to take pictures from devices.
- Typing in text, resizing text, adding color to text, changing fonts.
- Moving and resizing icons and text boxes.
- When using the transparent slides, adding background images or colors.
Google Classroom Videos
Accessing Hopes & Dreams (for teachers)
: Creating Your Digital Banner (for teachers)
: How to Edit Your Hopes & Dreams Flag (for students)
Inspired by Responsive Classroom management techniques, these Hopes and Dreams bunting banners will brighten up your classroom and help build a positive community!
This is a collection of colored and black-and-white bunting banners, to use for your beginning of the school year Hopes and Dreams. The black-and-white versions, allow you to use less printer ink and to copy them onto any colored paper of your liking!
There are FIVE different student forms (2 versions of each). These allow for use in classrooms, special area rooms, alternative settings, special education rooms, homeschooling, etc. You are not limited to just a grade level! They also allow for content differentiation--some students may want to write about specific goals, while others may prefer to draw about their goals. Everyone can access this and they finished products will coordinate well together!
The two versions either have a lines for your student's name or they don't. Here are the 5 different forms/prompts:
-Blank--for drawing a picture or symbols
-"This year, I hope..."
-"This year, I'm looking forward to:" and "I'm a little worried about:"
-"My goals for this year are:"
-"My academic goal for this year is:" and "My social goal for this year is:"
I can't wait to display our new bunting this fall! I hope your students will enjoy!
Thank you for visiting.
Feedback is greatly appreciated!