Also included in
- This Native American Mini Book Bundle is perfect for your students to learn about the Native American Tribes! Each book can be used for a very basic Native American study in lower elementary grades! This is perfect for Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. Each page has a basic fact about each tribe aPrice $13.00Original Price $18.00Save $5.00
- Your students will love completing this bundle of eight units for July! This bundle has many July activities!Each mini book is for early readers: Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. This mini book bundle lets students read easy words and pair them with the scene on the page. Students can color in thPrice $15.00Original Price $24.25Save $9.25
- Your students will love completing this bundle of 96 units for the whole year! Eight units per month for a total of 96 units! This bundle has many so activities!Each mini book is for early readers: Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. This mini book bundle lets students read easy words and pair themPrice $175.00Original Price $288.25Save $113.25
This Hopi Tribe Mini Book is perfect for your students to learn about the Hopi Tribe! This book can be used for a very basic Native American study in lower elementary grades! This is perfect for Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. Each page has a basic fact about the Hopi and a scene or illustration to get students to connect to the words. The scenes can be colored in as a fun activity for the students! this is a perfect way to introduce this tribe to your students!
This printable interactive activity includes:
- A black/white half page mini book for students to color and read
- A color half page mini book for the teacher to use as a guide, to laminate, and/or to add this mini book to their collection
This coloring mini book about the Hopi Tribe displays information about:
- Map of where they lived
- Climate - Desert
- Women took care of children
- Food for the Hopi Tribe
- Kachina dolls
- Kachina masks
- They hunted deer and turkey
- The Hopi Language - trace the four English words
- Women wore manta - dress
- Metate was used to grind corn
- Turquoise jewelry
- A reflection page for students to write their favorite facts they learned about the Hopi tribe
This is the perfect basic country study for students to read and color! 16 pages in all!
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 16 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!
To assess the quality of my work please check out this free product:
1. How to Subscribe to my Blog Newsletter
Do you want exclusive information on sales, giveaways, updates, and new products? Sign up for my blog newsletterHERE
2. How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a star rating and a short review about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
3. How To Follow My Store
Click the green star beside my name at the top of this page OR at the top of my store page. Following me notifies you when I post a new item and you'll get access to my note to followers each month about updates, sales, giveaways, and more!
4. How To See All My Freebies
To see all my free products in one placeCLICK HERE
This product by Starlight Treasures is copyrighted for single classroom or teacher use only. This product may not be resold and or given away for free. If you have questions or comments, please email me
© Starlight Treasures LLC