This Hoppin' Good Time Unit includes:
1. Factually Speaking - a set of Addition Flash Cards 0-12 for students to work with a partner to place the problem card and answer card side by side under the appropriate heading/answer. Students are "speaking" to each other about the
math facts as they work their way to create a big math fact chart. This gets students up and out of their seats and becomes body/brain learning.
2. Read and Write Around the Room - this set of posters can be mounted to the walls of the classroom. Students place the recording sheet on their clipboard and write the answers to the two digit addition problems with regrouping.
3. Task Cards - this set of Task Cards provides practice for students to work with contractions.
4. Estimation Jar - this jar is designed to be themed-based for rabbits. This provides an opportunity to practice various math standards. Use the label for a jar and fill with baby carrots.
5. Fast Facts - Two Fast Fact Recording Sheets for students to fill out as they research about carrots and rabbits.
6. Exit Tickets - Students answer questions as they leave for the day or to a different task.
How to get TpT credits to use on future purchases - Log in, go to "My Purchases," beside each purchase there will be a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and there will be a page to leave a quick rating and a comment about the resource. When you provide feedback you will earn TpT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
How to Follow My Store - Click the green star beside my name at the top of my store page. You will then be notified when a new resource is posted.
JourneyED through Educational Transformations