Also included in
- Some words are just plain tricky! Because students frequently use the wrong word in their writing they need multiple opportunities for using these words before they are able to use them correctly. Each of the products in this bundle provides a complete lesson with multiple activities for using these$14.00$17.00Save $3.00
These common homophones (to-too-two and there-their-they’re) are often misspelled in students’ writing. These fun activities are designed to help students remember and use them correctly.
Included in this packet for each set of homophones:
1. Lesson plan for teaching the words
2. Response cards to use during teaching. This helps all students answer every question, not just the person who raises his/her hand.
3. An original story featuring the homophones. Good for partner reading!
4. A second version of the story with blanks to be filled in (independently or with partner).
5. Sentence cards. Teacher uses them with response cards for teaching and students use them in games for practicing.
6. Two games to practice using the words correctly
7. Bookmarks - They can be used as bookmarks or placed in writing folders for reference.
8. Independent Practice - Two activities for each set of homophones. Use them for independent practice, homework, or assessments.
Your students will have a great time learning these about homophones! Please check out the preview for details.
Be sure to check out my other homophone activity:
Stay up-to-date about my store!
If you’d like to know when I post new activities or have a sale, look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click “follow me.”