Do you need some additional resources to make your reading series work for you? If so this pack is for you. In this pack, you will find anchor charts, a comprehension game, interactive notebook templates, and 3 additional text-based comprehension mini-lessons.
Click here for the Unit 5 bundle.
- Anchor charts for character traits, setting, story structure, compound words, and possessive pronouns
- High frequency word cards and posters with thinking stems featuring real photos
- Interactive notebook templates for high frequency words, character/setting, story structure, compound words, and comparing texts
- "Horace and Morris but mostly Dolores" scavenger hunt
- "Horace and Morris but mostly Dolores" comprehension game
- Mini lesson on character traits using "Arnie the Doughnut" by Laurie Keller
- Mini lesson on story structure using "Horace and Morris Join the Chorus (but what about Dolores?)" by James Howe
- Mini lesson on story structure using "Horace and Morris Say Cheese (which makes Dolores sneeze!)" by James Howe
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you wish to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout.