This is an 90+ page novel study unit for Horrible Harry and the Christmas Surprise. It is full of book-specific comprehension questions, activities and vocabulary materials.
1. Suggested Use Pages
2. Full-Color Vocabulary cards with definitions
3. Vocabulary recording forms with the same words
4. Chapter review question pages
5. Book review question pages
6. Illustrated Book-specific sequencing page
7. Answer keys for items 4.-6.
8. Many, many extension and analysis activities
9. Additional non-book specific Character/Story analysis pages
In more detail (but please see the preview for what is included):
Chapter review pages; I try to include *at least* 1 inference and higher order thinking question along with recall information.
Vocabulary recording pages; These follow the same chapters as the review pages.
Printable full-color vocabulary cards are also included I use these for a vocabulary center activity.
Printable, illustrated sequencing page themed for the specific book events.
Answer Keys for each of the chapter review question pages, book review page and sequencing page.
Various extension activity pages.
BONUS: This contains my ANY Horrible Harry Novel Study Unit
I have listed here. These are generic character study and analysis pages, comparison activities, and universal chapter questions that can be used for this and WITH ANY Horrible Harry book. It's a *wonderful* and flexible resource.