Also included in
- The Horrible Harry books are great for primary grade classrooms because students can relate to the characters and situations. This book bundle contains book companions for the books in which Harry and his classmates are in 3rd Grade (Room 3B). There are 29 book companions included.USE FOR DISTANCE L$84.00$130.50Save $46.50
- Horrible Harry chapter books are great for 2nd and 3rd grade readers. Each individual book companion contains comprehension questions for each chapter of the book. You'll also find a sequence of events page, a word search, and a book quiz that includes a combination of multiple choice and short answ$110.00$184.50Save $74.50
Horrible Harry On the Ropes is written for second and third grade students. This book companion contains comprehension questions for each chapter of the book. You'll also find a sequence of events page, a word search, and a book quiz that includes a combination of multiple choice and short answer questions. There are several character charts and graphic organizers to help guide your students through this book.
When you download this .zip file, you will find three resources:
- Original File - this is a printable packet for students with teacher answer keys
- Google Slides Link - copy and assign the student pages in Google Classroom
- Student PDF - this is a fillable PDF that students can type directly onto
Pg. 1 Cover
Pg. 2 Table of Contents
Pg. 3 Book Summary and Common Core Alignment
Pg. 4 Reading Response Journal Cover
Pg. 5-12 Comprehension Questions (without lines)
Pg. 13-20 Comprehension Questions (with lines)
Pg. 21 Sequence of Events
Pg. 22 Word Search
Pg. 23-24 Book Quiz
Pg. 25 Pause and Predict
Pg. 26-31 Character Graphic Organizers
Pg. 32 Vocabulary Graphic Organizer
Pg. 33 Making Connections
Pg. 34 Visualizing
Pg. 35 Story Retell
Pg. 36 Story Summary
Pg. 37 Story Snapshots
Pg. 38 Cover Creator
Pg. 39-50 Answer Keys
Pg. 51-65 Color Copies
Pg. 66 Credits
Please Note: You will need access to the book Horrible Harry on the Ropes to use this resource. This book is not included with this download. I suggest you see if this book is available to check out in your school or public library.
You might also like:
Stay Connected with Stories by Storie
To find out about freebies, discounts, and new products, look for the ★ green star next to my store logo and click follow me.
If you have any questions, comments, or need changes made to this product to fit your classroom needs, please e-mail me: email@example.com. You can also contact me through my store's Q & A section.
© Stories by Storie - This item is intended for a SINGLE classroom. Duplication for other classrooms, an entire school, a school district, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.