Since Seuss’s Horton HEARS a Who
, I thought that story would be a fun segue into the 5 senses
With that in mind I designed this interesting packet which includes . . .
* A writing prompt craftivity
and tongue twister
* A class mini book: “Horton Hears A Who. How About You?”
* “We spy an elephant’s eye and these Ee words:” posters
, with matching worksheet
* Horton’s senses whole group activity
, with matching individual worksheet
* Label the elephant
poster, with matching worksheets
* 5 photo-posters
of elephants, featuring one of the 5 senses
* “My favorite sense”
writing prompt with a “What’s Your Favorite Sense?” graphing
* “If I had to give up one of my senses it would be . . .”
writing prompt with graphing
extension plus a ...
* “Where might an elephant walk?”
photo-poster, with matching writing prompt.
This packet matches the ”Hangin’ Out With Horton” 5 Senses Emergent Reader
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping your students enjoy reviewing the 5 senses
with an elephant.
For more Seuss Themed Activities, click on the link
For more 5 Senses Activities, click on the link