Horton Hears a Who by Dr. Seuss is one of my students’ favorite stories.
As a comparison book I also read Elmer the Elephant as well, so I decided to make a combination literacy packet.
- “My students loved these activities!” “There was way more included in this resource than I expected!"
- “Excellent resource!” “The students loved it.”
- “This was a cute activity!!!” “Great packet.”
In celebration of March is Reading Month, I’m knocking $2 off. Thanks for all that you do!
* 4 “Craftivities”
* "Fix the Sentence" Pocket chart cards
* Writing prompts
* Graphing activities
* Venn diagrams
* Itty Bitty color booklet
* Rhyming activity
* Lollipop certificate of praise plus
The “writing prompt trunk”, is my personal favorite.
Click the PREVIEW to see lots of samples!
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping your students enjoy practicing literacy with two endearing elephants: Elmer and Horton.
Don’t forget that all of my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.