Can something so delicious be educational as well? I say - YES! :)
Slip on your cozies, wrap your mitts around a mug of hot chocolate goodness, and pull out some of the activities from this pack for a fun afternoon or thematic week! :)
The activities in this folder can be easily adapted for a classroom, a homeschool, an individual, or a small group environment.
* Compare & Contrast worksheet - compare a mix and homemade
* Venn diagram - favorite hot chocolate topping
* Roll the Ultimate Mug of Hot Chocolate
* The Marshmallow Factory/Marshmallow Bag Checker activity -
adding and subtracting.
* Hot Chocolate Match Up - match math sentences on stir sticks to
answers on mugs.
* Noun, Verb, Adjective sorting - hot chocolate words sorting
* The Hot Choc Spot activity - parts of speech sorting and
* How to Make a Perfect Cup of Hot Chocolate - writing activity:
First/Next/Last OR First/Next/Then/Last.
* Puzzles - can be cut into pieces needed.
* Mug Possibilities - framed mug picture to use for crafts
* Mugs - pictures of mugs that can be cut out to use for activities,
graphing, bulletin boards, or crafts.
* Additional activity suggestions
* Photos of some of the activities in practice
THESE FILES ARE FOR SINGLE CLASSROOM OR SINGLE FAMILY HOMESCHOOL USE ONLY AND MAY NOT BE SHARED/USED IN MULTIPLE CLASSROOMS OR LARGE HOMESCHOOLING GROUPS WITHOUT MY WRITTEN AND SIGNED CONSENT.
Copyright The Nature of Grace:
All pages, documents, photographs, files, wording contained in this digital download are the property of The Nature of Grace and may not be changed, manipulated, adapted, etc. in any way, shape, or form without first contacting me in written form and receiving written and signed consent from me. In addition, wording (such as cute poems and sayings) used is not to be used elsewhere for separate projects or separate from the book. Thank you!
Copyright The Nature of Grace www.thenatureofgrace.blogspot.com
Graphics copyright Scrappin Doodles