Here are 8 spatial concept activities and games for students with a summer theme! A fun activity for end of school
, summer school
or summer camp
. Use these activities to celebrate the first day of summer
. Students can practice spatial relationships with a variety of activities in this pack: independent work, a teacher-led, large group activity, center work, small group or early-finisher activities.
☀️Hot Days Spatial Concepts includes:☀️
• Concept cards
(in color and black/white): 16 cards illustrating concept words
• Summertime Signals (in color and black/white): 36 cards with instructions for students to act out
and move around to show their understanding of spatial concepts
• Where is the Bubble? (in color): 12 match up cards
• Fireworks Cut and Paste
Activity (in black/white): Teacher reads directions for students to follow.
• Write the Room
(in color and black/white): Use 9 concept cards for this activity with a recording sheet.
• Kids and Bubbles (in color and black/white): Students move the bubbles
in relation to the kids using concept words.
• Hot Days ABC Order
(in black/white and ready to print): Students alphabetize the following words: between, flag, inside, middle, over, right, top and under
• Hot Days Word Search
(in black/white and ready to print): Students find the following words: above, between, bubbles, fireworks, hot, inside, left, middle, outside, over, parade, sunglasses, top, under and up
→Please download the Preview File to see details of this unit.
Check Out Our Other Summer Related Products
• Pronouns, Places & Possessives: Summer
• Summer Jokes
• Summer Vacation for Speech & Language Therapy - Upper Elementary
• Summer Vacation for Speech & Language Therapy - Younger Elementary
• Summertime Spatial Concepts
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
Look for the green star next to our store logo and click it to become a follower.
Have a wonderful day,
All Y’All Need