I have made activity cards, which use the Hot Dot Stickers and Pen. The Hot Dot Stickers are a bit hard to find online, but I found a source through the LearningResources UK store, see link below.
Please note - this product is just the activity cards (pen and Hot Dot Stickers are not included). You will still need to purchase both pen and stickers online, then apply the stickers to this set of activity cards.
Remember that you will be able to make many more activity card sets either of your own making, or from my other Hot Dot theme based activity cards, since this card set only uses 45 dots (15 hot, 30 cold), and when you buy the Hot Dot Stickers, they come in a pack of 450.
How to make your cards:
1. You will need to already have, or buy a Hot Dot Pen from an educational teacher store.
2. Print off the activity cards and laminate (before putting on Hot Dot stickers).
3. After laminating and cutting out cards, apply 1 'correct/hot' dot below the correct answer. Then place 1 'incorrect/cold' dot underneath each incorrect answer.
4. Punch a hole in the corner of each activity card, then use a binder ring to hold them all together.
5. I have also included a worksheet that they can complete while using the activity cards, if you wish to use.