I have made activity cards that use the Hot Dot Stickers and Hot Dot Pen. (At the moment, the only source I can find for the Hot Dot Stickers is through the LearningResources (UK store, see link below).
I ordered up a package of 450 dots (makes between 100-150 activity cards). The cost of the Hot Dot Stickers was approximately $8 US. Shipping was approximately another $7 US. Total cost was around $15. Remember that you will be able to make many more activity card sets either of your own making, or from my other Hot Dot theme based activity cards.
How to make your cards:
1. You will need to already have, or buy a Hot Dot Pen from an educational teacher store.
2. Print off the activity cards and laminate (before putting on Hot Dot stickers).
3. After laminating and cutting out cards, apply 1 'correct/hot' dot below the correct answer. Then place 1 'incorrect/cold' dot underneath each incorrect answer.
4. Punch a hole in the corner of each activity card, then use a binder ring to hold them together.
5. I have also included a worksheet that they can complete while using the activity cards.