Does your school have a house system? Do you have meetings with your house students one on one? Do you need to document what was discussed in those meetings? This is the resource for you. Use the advisor and student form included in this resource to capture the data needed for meetings and beyond.
Here’s how it works:
Simply print the forms. Have each student fill out the student form prior to their meeting with you. Next, you complete the advisor form prior to the meeting and add things during the meeting. Have the meeting with individual students and keep the forms for documentation.
This product includes:
•House advisor meeting notes form
•Student house meeting notes form
If you like this resource, please visit my TPT store at Education Turnpike to find other Sadlier Vocabulary Tests and other resources.
Thank you for looking at this resource. Please click on the green star to follow me to receive updates and new product alerts. Visit me on Instagram to see my life as a teacher at Education Turnpike.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to My Purchases page to earn credit. Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value and appreciate your feedback.
Education Turnpike Store Reminders:
• This product is NOT editable.
• This product uses standard U.S. spelling
• Custom alterations are based on current workload and other factors involved in being able to customize an item.
• Please take a minute to read the product descriptions and to view the thumbnails and previews that are provided for this product. If you have any questions or comments, leave a message in my Q&A and be sure to check the box for “Email me when the seller responds” so that you will know that I’ve replied.
• All products are for personal or for use in a single classroom only. If you’re interested in sharing with your team or co-op, please buy license to share at a discount of half off the original product price.