This is an excellent end-of-unit project for House on Mango Street. After reading vignettes, students will be challenged to write their own, based on the ideas and themes in the book!
This resource explains the assignment, how-to, and gives specific guidelines and important points of vignette writing!
It also includes two teacher examples!
Connects to the following resources:
1. What is a Vignette Presentation?
2. How Do I Write a Vignette?
3. House on Mango Street Themes Study Guide
4. House on Mango Street Theme Brainstorming Worksheet
5. Types of Figurative Language Notes
6. Revision Checklist