This is an awesome worksheet for students to start brainstorming themes both in the novel, House on Mango Street, and in their own lives!
This resource can be used in two ways:
1. Students find examples of vignettes in the book that fit each of the themes.
2. Students generate ideas from their own lives that match with the themes in House on Mango Street.
**Goes great with House on Mango Street Themes Study Guide.
This is great for a final vignette-writing project, too!
Connects with the following resources:
1. House on Mango Street Final Vignette-Writing Project
2. How Do I Write a Vignette?
3. House on Mango Street Themes Study Guide
4. Revision Checklist