How Are Metals Used: Gold, Copper, Aluminum and Steel (Google, PDF, Print)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This is a discount bundle of my chemistry lesson plans on metallic bonding.These lesson plans can be used as flipped classroom exercises, student notes, homework, or as a part of a sub lesson plan. They are designed for online learning or in-person learning. Each guide is formatted for quick onlinePrice $6.30Original Price $9.00Save $2.70
- There are enough chemistry worksheets with answers to assign one almost every day of the week either as homework, a flipped lesson, or classroom warm-up. This bundle is also great for distance learning!Format:(Multiple formats for in-person or virtual learning)- Digital PDFs for electronic use or eaPrice $195.00Original Price $276.00Save $81.00
- This resource is a bundle of science worksheets that lead students through a variety of activities and concepts in biology and chemistry. You can use them as bell work, homework, or in-class lesson plans. There is a mix of both chemistry worksheets and biology worksheets in this bundle of lesson plPrice $312.90Original Price $447.00Save $134.10
Teach students about the basics of how metals are used, such as gold, copper, aluminium, steel. Have them consider where these materials found in our day to day world.
The video is very informative and makes good use of graphics to support the content.
This lesson can be used as a flipped classroom exercise, as student notes, as homework, or as a part of a sub lesson plan.
- Google slides hyperdoc link for google classroom
- Fillable PDF for the paperless classroom or easy printing.
- Short answer and interpretive questions.
- Video link embedded directly in the guide for quick student access.
- Answer key included
⏳ Teaching Time:
About 20 minutes with discussion
❤️ Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback.