This resource is helpful for children who have difficulty expressing their feelings or may need help identifying their feelings. If you want to have a Cozy Corner or Calm Down Kit in your classroom, this can be a great resource to add to your kit. It can also be useful for parents to use at home with their young children.
To make this tool, follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Print each page on thick paper - I recommend using cardstock.
2. Laminate each page to make it more durable.
3. Cut out each box from the emotions page. Do not cut out the blank grid!
4. Using adhesive velcro dots, affix each emotion piece to a blank box on the grid.
5. Place 1 velcro dot on the blank box next to "I feel..."
That's it! If you want to make it even more durable, it can be a good idea to glue the blank grid and the "I feel..." piece onto construction paper or large cardstock before laminating. That will help the feelings chart last even longer.
I hope you like this resource! Please take a moment to leave feedback. Thank you so much for your purchase!