This is a similarities and differences activity.Included in the pack is a game board, 66 object cards to compare), game activity cards (extra turn, move back 1 space, etc), and blank cards to create your own.
1. Print out game board and cards. Cut cards apart.
2. Mix captain, message in a bottle, map, and parrot cards in with object cards.
3. Students take turns choosing a card from the pile.
4. Students explain how the objects on the cards are alike and how they are different.
5. If the student answers correctly, he/she moves ahead on the board. (you can roll dice or just move 1 space)
**Blank cards are left blank for you to create your own.