Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.18 MB | 17 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.7.9. They will analyze how two authors write about the same topic from different perspectives. Students will work to think critically about how these authors convey their perspectives through their choices about how to interpret and present evidence. Students also have the option to listen to instructional audio and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 6 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 1 assessment that includes two multiple choice questions and one sorting question
• Definitions of key terms, such as perspective
• Examples of how to understand different perspectives on the same topic
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and discussion guides to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as symbolism and allegory
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels