Learn new vocabulary as a giant pumpkin traveling around the United States with this book companion to be used with "How Big Could Your Pumpkin Grow?", by Wendell Minor.
This Resource Includes:
- Activity Suggestion: An activity suggestion to use as you read this book.
- Match the Vocabulary Word: Students match vocabulary words from the book to their definition.
- Color the Vocabulary Word: Students color the vocabulary words as they hear them in the story.
- Vocabulary Fill in the Blank: Students fill in the blanks with vocabulary words.
- Draw the Vocabulary Word: Students draw a picture of targeted vocabulary words.
- Color the Synonym: Students color the synonyms for "big"
- Write the Synonym: Students write the synonyms for "big" as they hear them read in the story.
- Sequence the Story: Students sequence the places the pumpkin visits in the story.
- Check for Understanding: A story comprehension quiz
- Writing Activities: 3 prompts that connect to the story.
If you liked this activity you might also like the following items from my store: