Also included in
- This bundle of lesson plans is designed for movement-based music classes. Each lesson plan features a popular story and includes approximately 10 activities centered around that story. The stories include:Mouse PaintGoing On A Bear HuntIf You Give A Mouse A CookieThe Watermelon SeedPete The CatLittl$28.00$40.00Save $12.00
This is a fun movement-based music class lesson plan based on the story How Do Dinosaurs Count To Ten by Jane Yolen and Mark Teague. It was designed for PreK and Kindergarten aged kids, but lower elementary kids love these activities too!
- List of simple materials (things you probably already have)
- List of songs to add to your playlist
- Detailed instructions for how to carry out 11 fun music activities
- 3 pages of sheet music with lyrics, notation and chord symbols