This unit contains everything you need to learn how sound is produced in the "King of Instruments."
- Cartoon-style storyboards make learning fun. They may be viewed on screen, printed in grayscale or printed in fully amazing color.
- Four unique projects incorporate science, math, writing and comprehension
- Fourth project can be used as unit review or test
- Very flexible format for you to present at your pace
- Suggested duration of 2-4 weeks, one 30-minute session each week
- Links to videos for further reinforcment
- Fully hyper-linked table of contents
- Teaching plan and answer keys included