Need a fun Back To School activity that will help allay your students' anxieties about "how do we go home" on the first day of school? This pack has a fun song to sing (to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb), felt board pieces, a class graph activity, emergent reader AND a class book! It also includes a chart that you can assemble and display in the classroom to show how each student goes home!
This is a great activity pack for Back to School - you can learn the song and have students manipulate the felt board pieces, then create the class graph. Later in the week, have students color their emergent readers and take them home to share with their families! You can also create a Class Book that you can keep in your classroom library - your students will be thrilled to read it throughout the year!
You Might Also Like:
• Hand Washing Procedures Reader, Poster and Sequencing Pocket Chart
• EDITABLE Groovy Cat Students' Faces & Names Slideshow
• FREE Editable Cafeteria Procedures
• Procedures For The First Days Of School
• Domino Math
• Classroom Decor: I Am A Child Posters