Get ready, get set, grow, grow, grow! Your little Horticulturalists will have so much fun learning about things that you can grow and find in a garden! This unit has so much fun stuff including:
- an original book written by me (sung to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb)
- graphic organizers
- money activities
- patterning activities
- bulletin board ideas
- butterfly symmetry craft
- symmetry sorting activity
- syllable fun
- word family activity
- writing activity for Writing Center
- sight word practice activities
- counting by 10's
- an original pocket chart poem written by me ready to use in your pocket chart; student version for Poetry Journal
- labeling activity with craft
- addition activities
- The Giving Tree class project
...and LOTS more!
Phew! Your class will keep busy and learn so much with all of the fun things in this unit.
Thanks for looking!