Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Question sets and answer keys to accompany each episode of How Earth Made Us, a miniseries which also goes by the title How the Earth Changed History. The question sets work with streaming, DVD, and Blu-ray versions of all episodes. .
How Earth Made Us | How the Earth Changed History
1. Deep Earth | Beneath the Crust [40 questions]
2. Water | Water World [40 questions]
3. Wind | The Skies Above [35 questions]
4. Fire | The Gift of Fire [38 questions]
5. Human Planet | The Human Era [34 questions]
Lessons of Phyz advantages:
· A heavy font ensures high legibility even in dim lighting
· Questions are designed to be answered while the video plays—quick, simple responses keep students engaged without requiring deep reflection that would take them out of the presentation
· Question types are mixed: fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, check lists, and short answer are common; in some cases, matching or list-making.
· Certain moments in a documentary merit undivided attention. No questions have been placed in those moments.
· "Play to the buzzer": Whenever possible, the last question in the set is answered during the last minute of the video.
· I am a classroom teacher who has used these resources in the classroom.
The zipped folder contains PDFs of student sheets and the answer keys.