Students will listen to the story "How Full Is Your Bucket? For Kids" (if you don't have the book, it can be easily found online - such as on YouTube). After, you can brainstorm (or share) ideas and write them on the board or using the Popplet app (free!). Then, the students can complete the sentence.
We share our answers in a sharing circle then display the work on a bulletin board.
This includes four sheets (2 slightly differentiated tasks):
1. "I can fill a bucket by" - How can you fill a bucket?
2. "I can" - How can you fill a bucket?
3. "Somebody filled my bucket by"
4. "My bucket was filled when"
Border by Ink N Little Things
Font by Mrs. Leeby
Are you a primary teacher with a class pet? Check out Our Class Pet
- an integrated resource with Data Management, Writing, Science, and Social Studies!