Also included in
- An entertaining BUNDLE of unique Human-Environment Interactions resources featuring adaptations & modifications! These guided lessons are FUN for students & the 6-E teaching model is easy for you to use! Each activity includes a Teacher Reference Guide to ensure success in your classroom! T$16.00$18.00Save $2.00
- This MEGA GEOGRAPHY BUNDLE is full of engaging resources to build a strong foundation in Social Studies. Each of the 4 units focus on applying geography skills & help with vertical alignment across grade levels. Each unit includes guided lessons that are FUN for students & a 5-E teaching mod$60.00$66.00Save $6.00
- This MEGA BUNDLE is full of engaging resources for a World Cultures & Geography class! The 10 units build a strong foundation in Social Studies & help with vertical alignment across grade levels. Each unit includes guided lessons that are FUN for students & a 5-E teaching model that is E$235.75$247.75Save $12.00
How does geography affect culture? Students examine a map of 2 imaginary countries, Happyland and Sportsville, then analyze how the geographical factors might affect the citizens in each nation. This worksheet encourages critical thinking & is fun for students. A series of tasks guides their thinking, so they understand the effects of human-environment interactions.
Google Classroom versions of the resources are also available in my store:
- 2-sided Worksheet Activity
- Teacher Reference Guide
- Human-Environment Interactions, Geographic Factors, Cultural Traits, Settlement Patterns, Immigrate
Aligned with Social Studies Standards: CCSS, TEKS, ELPS, and NCSS
- Simply click “follow me” under Social Studies Stuff on the top of my store's page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post new products & throw sales.
Click the link below to find more unique & fun lessons! Thank you!