How Many Bugs has 4 different ways for students to learn to count!
First set of worksheets
- Print as a color sheet. Students will count each section and color in the number of how many bugs are in each block.
- Or you can print and laminate the sheet to use in a math center with a wipe off marker.
Second set of worksheets
- Print as a color sheet. Students will cut out the numbers at the bottom of the sheet. Count the line of bugs and glue the number o f bugs in the line.
Third set of worksheets
- Print as a color sheet. Students will count bugs and fill in the ten frame below each set of bugs.
- Print, laminate, and cut the numbered task cards
- Print the corresponding recording sheet. Students will record the number of bugs on each card on the numbered recording sheet.
Below are links to other products with a BUG Theme!
Alphabet Clip Cards Upper and Lower Case Recognition - Monsters
Subtraction Facts Clip Cards for 1 to 10 - MONSTERS
Addition Facts 1 to 20 Clip Cards - Monsters
Dolch Sight Words First Grade Clip / Clothespin Cards - Monster Theme
Dolch Sight Words Kindergarten Clip / Clothespin Cards - Monster Theme
Dolch Sight Words Pre Kindergarten Clip / Clothespin Cards - Monster Theme
Number and ABC Puzzles - Monster Theme
Monster Clothespin Task Card Number Activity
Copyright © 2017 Sweetie’s Surprise Party
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to classroom use only.