How Many Monsters has 4 different ways for students to learn to count!
First set of worksheets
- Print as a color sheet. Students will count each section and color in the number of how many monsters are in each block.
- Or you can print and laminate the sheet to use in a math center with a wipe off marker.
Second set of worksheets
- Print as a color sheet. Students will cut out the numbers at the bottom of the sheet. Count the line of monsters and glue the number of monsters in the line.
Third set of worksheets
- Print as a color sheet. Students will count monsters and fill in the ten frame below each set of monsters.
- Print, laminate, and cut the numbered task cards
- Print the corresponding recording sheet. Students will record the number of monsters on each card on the numbered recording sheet.
Below are links to other products with a MONSTER Theme!
Alphabet Clip Cards Upper and Lower Case Recognition - Monsters
Subtraction Facts Clip Cards for 1 to 10 - MONSTERS
Addition Facts 1 to 20 Clip Cards - Monsters
Dolch Sight Words First Grade Clip / Clothespin Cards - Monster Theme
Dolch Sight Words Kindergarten Clip / Clothespin Cards - Monster Theme
Dolch Sight Words Pre Kindergarten Clip / Clothespin Cards - Monster Theme
Number and ABC Puzzles - Monster Theme
Monster Clothespin Task Card Number Activity
Graphics by www.mycutegraphics.com
Copyright © 2017 Sweetie’s Surprise Party
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to classroom use only.